Due to the current situation regarding Covid 19 all our sales team are working from home, which means the phone likes are unable to be covered. Due to BT not being responsive we are unable to customise our message, so the phone line will keep you on hold. However we are still open and taking new bookings for 2021 and also dealing with any postponement of dates during the lockdown period.
For any New Bookings please email email@example.com
For any queries regarding postponement of dates please email firstname.lastname@example.org
CORONAVIRUS | COVID-19
Last updated 11/05/20
Coronavirus Update 11/5/20
Firstly and most importantly we hope that everyone is staying safe and keeping healthy.
Team Tipsy Hens would like to say a HUGE thank you to all the wonderful NHS staff, Key Workers and Volunteers who are doing an outstanding job for us all in this crisis!
As a small family run company we have played a significant part in arranging so many celebrations for you all in 2020, its devastating for us to know that the wedding you dreamed of and of course the many celebrations you had planned have not been able to take place during this crisis. It’s a difficult time for individuals and businesses alike. It’s important for us to thank all of our customers for their loyal and continued support during this challenging time.
We have received so many heart felt emails, we are so very privileged to have you as our guests and we cannot wait for brighter times to make your celebrations dreams come true!!
The latest guidelines from the government advise that the hospitality sector remains closed up to and including the 3rd July 2020, the government have outlined that the hospitality sector may begin to re-open late summer, but more information will be provided by the government on the 3rd July 2020. We will continue to follow guidance from the government and will keep this page updated.
- This therefore means that any guests due to stay up to and including the weekend of the 3rd July will not be able to attend – We will be in touch with you to amend your booking as soon as possible.
- If you have travel insurance you are now allowed to claim, we will be happy to assist you with this.
- If you have a booking with us after the 5th July, up to and including 31st July, we will be in touch towards the end of June with an update for you.
- If you have a booking with us from August onwards, we will be in contact with you should there be a change/restrictions with your booking.
- Should anyone require any assistance with any booking please email email@example.com and we will assist you further.
- Due to the volume of emails we kindly ask that only the lead booker contacts us with regards to their booking.
There is light after dark and we can only look forward and cannot wait to welcome you all back when it’s safe to do so!
We are not taking any new bookings for any stays in June 2020
If in July holiday lets can re-open, we will offer some last minute family deals.
We are still taking new bookings for later in 2020 and of course dates are available for 2021 – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a NEW POOL HOUSE MANSION near Leeds and 2 more beautiful luxury houses in Yorkshire with hot tubs and disco rooms, please email us for more info email@example.com
Unfortunately phone lines are closed due to all our staff working from home, but you can contact us by email or Facebook and we will happily assist you further.
Thank you from everyone at Tipsy Hens team, stay safe & take care! xxx