Carew Cottage Sleeps 10 to 14 - 2 Bedrooms - Outdoor Hot Tub - Private Bar - Wood Burner
Key Property Details:
- Sleeps Min 10 – Max 14 (Friday & Saturdays)
- 2 bedrooms
- Private Outdoor Hot tub
- Well equipped kitchen
- Separate external den with cocktail bar
- Pool table
- Plasma TV and comfortable seating
- Ample parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wood burner
- Pet friendly
If a rustic, cosy cottage with exposed beams and a wood burning fire fills you with delight, Carew Cottage is the hen party setting for you. Offering two bedrooms sleeping up to fourteen guests with two extra guest beds available, the ultimate girly sleepover is just a booking away. Be welcomed with canapes and prosecco before slipping into your swimwear for luxury spa treatments and a dip in the hot tub, all wrapped up with a delicious afternoon tea to complete the blissful experience.
The fun doesn’t end there, with pizza nights and cocktail masterclasses on offer all at the cottage, so you need not lift a finger – sit back, relax and enjoy.
If you want to throw a party fit for princesses there is an external den lodge with its very own cocktail bar, our mixologists can set up here and show you how to create four stunning concoctions for you each to enjoy. Cocktail classes can also be adapted to suit your taste, so if you prefer your daiquiris to your mojitos, we have just the tipple for you.
With a well-equipped kitchen, sumptuous seating in the living area and a pool table for friendly competition, cooping up in Carew is easy, but if you choose to go into York for shopping or dancing, it is only a short minibus transfer away.
CHOOSE YOUR PACKAGE:
2 nights with Canapes & Prosecco on Arrival or A Cheeky Butler
2 nights with a Spa Treatment
2 nights with a Chefs 3 Course Meal
2 nights with a Spa Treatment & Afternoon Tea
2 nights with a Pizza Night, Cocktail Class & Mini Bus Transfers
2 nights with a Spa Treatment, Chefs 3 Course Meal & Chefs Breakfast
2 nights with Canapes & Prosecco on Arrival, Chefs 3 Course Meal, Spa Treatments, Afternoon Tea, Cocktail Class & Pizza Night.
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- Please note: All bookings are subject to a booking fee of £95 which is due at the time of booking and is non refundable.
Check in time. & Check Out Time
Arrival 3pm Depart 12pm
If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed.
Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
Please note – Any ladies who are pregnant we recommend that you do not use the hot tub.
Please do not use the hot tub if you have fake tan on.
We recommend that a maximum of 15 – 20 mins is spent in the hot tub at any one time, any longer can result in heat rashes or a reaction to the chemicals used in the hot tub.
Please note there will be someone arriving to check the water in the hot tub early in the mornings, but they will try not disturb you.
Types of bookings
Stag, Hen, Families and Mixed Groups all welcome.