CCYGR01 Sleeps up to 12 - 4 Bedrooms - Hot tub hire available - Large dining table
Key Property Details:
- Sleeps up to 12 guests (Friday & Saturdays)
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Private hot tub hire available
- Large dining table and benches
- Enclosed outdoor space with lawn
- Open plan kitchen and living area
- Light, airy and contemporary décor
- Just 15 minutes from York city centre
Picture a classy cottage with stunning contemporary décor, splashes of colour and comfortable furnishings… Gather in the kitchen upon arrival for a delicious afternoon tea at CCYGR01, laid out on the large dining table so you can select your favourite treats. When you explore this beautiful cottage you will discover pure character and charm throughout, with a living room perfect for a group photoshoot before a glam night out with cheeky butlers waiting on you hand and foot, doubling up as a cosy escape for movies and pizza with your hens.
Sink into a comfortable bed with fresh linen for the night, and wake up to a delicious chefs’ breakfast prepared fresh, with eggs benedict, steamy coffee and croissants on the menu.
You can hire a hot tub to be ready for your arrival, bubbling in the private fenced garden, all you need to bring is yourselves and your favourite tipple. After a pamper from our beauticians with a choice of calming, luxury or deluxe treatments, retire into one of four comfortable bedrooms. CCYGR01 is the picture-perfect pre-wedding sanctuary.
2 NIGHTS SET PRICE:
|Month||Price||Hot Tub Hire|
|Off-Peak (October to June)||£1370||£299|
|Peak (July to September)||£1870||£299|
CHOOSE YOUR ADD-ON PACKAGE:
Canapes & Prosecco
Butler In The Buff
Wine Tasting Party
Chefs 3 Course Meal
Clay Pigeon Shooting
Murder Mystery & Chef's Dinner
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- Please note: All bookings are subject to a booking fee of £75 which is due at the time of booking and is non refundable.
Check in time & Check Out Time
Arrival 3pm Depart 10am
If you would like to arrange an earlier check in or late checkout, we can only organise this for you a few days before arrival as it is subject to same day changeovers and may not be possible if we have guests departing or arriving that same day.
Collecting the Keys & Final Arrangements
After the full balance has been paid – we will email you over all final arrangements.
If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed.
Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
Hot Tub (if hired)
Please note – Any ladies who are pregnant we recommend that you do not use the hot tub.
Please do not use the hot tub if you have fake tan on.
We recommend that a maximum of 15 – 20 mins is spent in the hot tub at any one time, any longer can result in heat rashes or a reaction to the chemicals used in the hot tub.
Please note there will be someone arriving to check the water in the hot tub early in the mornings, but they will try not disturb you.
Types of bookings
Sorry no stag parties.