Cedarwood Creek Sleeps 18 in 8 Bedrooms - Hot Tubs - Panoramic Views
Key Property Details:
- Sleeps 18 Guests
- 8 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Hot Tub
- Fire Pit
- Panoramic Views
Situated in the beautiful and historical region of West Wales, sleeping up to 18 guests in 8 comfortable bedrooms. You really will feel like you are holidaying in your own slice of paradise.
Take your time to explore all the fabulous facilities this delightful property has to offer including a sunny conservatory, large outdoor patio area with a BBQ and Fire pit, and your very own private state of the art hot tub. Perfect for those relaxing cosy evenings together.
Visit your four-legged friends at the on-site animal enclosure with a wonderful collection of animals including alpacas, goats, rabbits, and guinea pigs.
Whether you want to explore the incredible coastline, stroll through the woods alongside the river or just sit back and take in the views, this property really does have something for everyone.
|Stay Type||Set Price||School Holiday/Summer Price (JULY & AUGUST)|
|Mid-week Stay Mon-Fri (4 nights)||£3500|
- Bedroom 1 – Double
- Bedroom 2 – Twin
- Bedroom 3 – Double
- Bedroom 4 – Double and Bunk
- Bedroom 5 – Twin
- Bedroom 6 – Twin
- Bedroom 7 – Twin
- Bedroom 8 – King
- All bookings are subject to a property booking fee of £115 which is due at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking.
- The full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
NO FIRE WORKS ARE ALLOWED TO BE SET OFF AT THESE PROPERTIES DUE TO BEING NEAR MOORLAND.
Check In & Check Out Time
Check in 4pm, Check Out 10 am
Please note no 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Tipsy Hens.
Please note – Any ladies who are pregnant we recommend that you do not use the hot tub. Please do not use the hot tub if you have fake tan on. We recommend that a maximum of 15 – 20 mins is spent in the hot tub at any one time, any longer can result in heat rashes or a reaction to the chemicals used in the hot tub.
Types of bookings
Hen, Family & Corporate Groups welcome. Sorry no stag or wild house parties here.
Dogs are to be kept on a lead.