Chateau 1803 - Sleeps 20/22 to 31 in 9 Bedrooms - Bar, Dance Pole, Karaoke room Indoor spa room with Hot Tub & Sauna
Key Property Details:
- April – September (Min 22 – Max 31)
- October – May (Min 20 – Max 31)
- Indoor Spa Room with Hot Tub & Sauna
- Dance Pole
- Games Room
- 9 bedrooms
- Breath-taking Location & Views
- Huge Dining Table seating 31
- Large Private Car Park – up to 30 cars.
- The Ultimate Hen Party House
Imagine your weekend experience, all come together at the Ultimate Celebration Venue, the most luxurious venue for an unforgettable hen party or girly celebration. Sleeping up to thirty guests in nine beautiful bedrooms, there is room for all your girls to join in the fun!
This is a Hen Party House like no other, with a Dance Pole, Bar & Indoor Spa room, it has everything you could ever want for your celebration!
You can arrive to Canapes & Prosecco, Enjoy Chefs 3 course meals, Chefs Breakfasts, have your own cocktail masterclass, or simply unwind and relax with our deluxe spa treatments available. Live Singers and cheeky butlers can provide that extra bit of entertainment, to make your weekend the envy of all your friends!!!
If you are a smaller group, then why not book our Signature Tipsy Hen Sunday, with a minimum of only 10 people you can enjoy this fabulous venue for all your celebrations.
Special Discounts available for MIDWEEK Hen Parties.
Chateau 1803 – The Ultimate Celebration Venue!
HEN PARTY SUNDAYS (Sleeps MIN 15 - MAX 31)
Spa Treatments can be added onto any of the packages for £40pp ( 30 min treatment – upgrades available to 1 hour treatments
|Selfie Sunday – Afternoon tea 1pm, Spa Treatments with a Group Photoshoot||£195pp|
|Take a Shot – Afternoon tea 1pm, Group Photoshoot with Cocktail Class||£195pp|
|Spa Sunday – Arrive at 1pm, Spa Treatment, Group Photoshoot & Chefs 3 Course Meal (Including afternoon tea)||£225pp|
Please note for Sunday Packages the activity times are automatically selected for each booking approximately 8 weeks prior to arrival. We will try to cater where possible to individual requests, but timings of suppliers may be pre booked.
MIDWEEK STAYS (Sleeps MIN 15 - MAX 31)
|1 night Stay – Arrive at 1pm, afternoon tea on arrival, spa treatments in the afternoon, chefs 3 course meal in the evening with overnight stay||£195pp|
|2 Night Stay – Arrive at 3pm, chefs 3 course meal included on one evening||£195pp|
|3 Night Stay – Arrive at 3pm, chefs 3 course meal included on one evening||£225pp|
Spa Treatments, Afternoon Tea, Cocktail Classes, Group Photoshoots can all be added to your Midweek Stay.
FRIDAY & SATURDAY 2 Nights Stay (Sleeps MIN 21 - MAX 31)
|Friday & Saturday||PRICE|
|2 nights stay with a Group Photoshoot at your accommodation||£195pp|
|2 night stay with a live singer at your accommodation||£195pp|
|2 night stay with a cheeky butler and group photoshoot||£215pp|
|2 night stay with a cocktail class & group photoshoot||£245pp|
|2 night stay with a chefs 3 course meal & Group Photoshoot||£245pp|
|2 night stay with a chefs 3 course meal & Live singer||£245pp|
|2 night stay with afternoon tea, spa treatments, group photoshoot and chefs 3 course meal||£315pp|
|2 night stay with canapes & prosecco, chefs 3 course meal, afternoon tea, group photoshoot and cocktail class with pizza night||£355pp|
Spa treatments can be added to any of the packages for £40 ( 30 min treatment )
Bootcamp fun can be added to any of the packages for £30pp
Please enquire to add on any additional activities onto your package.
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £1000 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- Please note: Although this property is only 10 minutes from the motorway and 15-20 minutes into Huddersfield Town Centre, the road which the property is on is very remote, so please take this into account when booking winter dates. If it snows you may not be able to drive to the property, so we recommend that you take out the appropriate Insurance cover to cover you for such an event.
- Please note: We advise you to take out your own Travel/Holiday Insurance to cover you for:
- Activities which you are taking part in, in case of injury.
- Unable to attend the accommodation (Example: such as Snow or any other reason out of any ones control).
- All bookings are subject to a premium property booking fee of £215 which is due at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
- Please note by using the dance pole at this property, you are doing so entirely at your own risk, no claims can be made for any injury suffered as a result of using the dance pole.
- NO FIRE WORKS ARE ALLOWED TO BE SET OFF AT THESE PROPERTIES DUE TO BEING NEAR MOORLAND.
Check In Time & Check Out Time
Arrival 3pm Depart 10am
If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed. Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Tipsy Hens.
Please note – Any ladies who are pregnant we recommend that you do not use the hot tub. Please do not use the hot tub if you have fake tan on. We recommend that a maximum of 15 – 20 mins is spent in the hot tub at any one time, any longer can result in heat rashes or a reaction to the chemicals used in the hot tub.
Types of bookings