Cheshire Barn Retreat Sleeps up to 12 in 6 Bedrooms - Private Hot Tub
NR CREWE, CHESHIRE
Key Property Details:
- Sleeps up to 12 guests
- 6 bedrooms
- Private outdoor hot tub
- Games Facilities including pool table and board games
- Huge garden and courtyard
- BBQ facilities
- Large lounge with log burner and huge corner sofa
- Wood burning stove
- Dining area, breakfast bar and well-equipped kitchen, all open plan
- Modern, contemporary feel, designed uniquely
The Cheshire Barn Retreat will have you enchanted as soon as you pull up outside, this is a hen party venue which is not to be missed! Explore the open plan kitchen, diner and large dining room, look up to vaulted ceilings with exposed beams, textured original brickwork and modern slick bathrooms and bedrooms. If you are searching for a contemporary indulgent backdrop for your pre-wedding weekend of fun, look no further.
Enjoy a relaxing afternoon tea on arrival, or a glam canapes and prosecco reception in this stunning property. Take half an hour to truly unwind in the bubbling hot tub with the rest of your prosecco, while you soak up the last of the day. Curl up on the huge deep corner sofa with a pizza and a chick flick, or spend the evening swapping stories in the kitchen with nibbles and a few games of pool.
Explore Cheshire with horse riding, theme parks, adrenaline adventure days, Land Rover experiences or simply some retail therapy, or choose to while away the weekend and forget the stresses of life. The choice is yours. Sleeping up to 12 guests in six beautifully designed bedrooms, and offering gorgeous modern en-suite facilities, the Cheshire Barn Retreat will leave you wanting to rewind to the moment you arrived!
2 NIGHT PACKAGES (Sleeps up to 12):
|January & February||£1575|
|March to May||£1945|
|June to August||£2195|
|September & October||£1895|
|November & December||£1750|
CHOOSE YOUR ADD-ON PACKAGE:
Butler In The Buff
Wine Tasting Party
Chefs 3 Course Meal
Clay Pigeon Shooting
Murder Mystery & Chef's Dinner
- Payment process: We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay. A £75 booking fee is required alongside this.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- Noise is to be kept to a minimum at this property, the surrounding residents and nature must be respected – low key celebrations are encouraged, no wild house parties are allowed.
- Check in is 4pm. Check out is 10am.
- Damages exceeding the £500 security deposit will result in pursuement of additional charges via the party leader.
- No third-party suppliers are permitted at this property. If activities are booked, this must be done through suppliers who are contracted to Celebration Cottages only.
- Smoking is prohibited at this property.
- Linen, towels, and essentials are provided. Please endeavour to bring your own