East Manor Cottage Sleeps up to 22 - 10 Bedrooms - Outdoor pagoda covered hot tub
Key Property Details:
- Sleeps up to 22 guests (Friday & Saturdays, with a third night free)
- Outdoor pagoda covered hot tub
- 10 bedrooms
- 9 bathrooms
- 4 acres of outdoor space
- Large dining table to seat 20 guests
- Open log fires
- Walking distance to the beach
- Ample parking for up to 16 cars
Arrive for a weekend with a real wow factor, East Manor Cottage is your very own private retreat. Sleeping twenty-two in ten luxury bedrooms, this property is made for entertaining and blissful relaxation.
With beautiful scenery surrounding East Manor at every turn, you can venture outside for canapes and prosecco on arrival, then enjoy it in a whole different light with an energising boot camp or relaxing yoga class the following morning. Sink into the private bubbling hot tub afterwards with brownies and bubbles as a reward.
Indoors, the large living space in front of the fire is the perfect location to play games and enjoy a pizza night, or you can book a group photoshoot to cherish your hen weekend memories before setting up for a cocktail class of dreams, with daiquiris, espresso martinis or traditional mojitos, take your pick. You can’t miss the dining area to seat up to twenty, your bride must have a toast during your delicious three course meal cooked by our chefs. We’ll take care of it all!
2 NIGHTS SET PRICE:
ENQUIRE FOR 2 NIGHT WEEKEND PRICES NOW!
Butler In The Buff
Wine Tasting Party
Chefs 3 Course Meal
Clay Pigeon Shooting
Murder Mystery & Chef's Dinner
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- Please note: All bookings are subject to a booking fee of £115 which is due at the time of booking and is non refundable.
Please be aware that this property is in quiet residential area, so we kindly ask that all noise is kept to a minimum outside the property to be considerate to the neighbours We encourage low key celebrations, no wild house parties are allowed.
No extra guests are allowed to attend the property.
Check in time & Check Out Time
Arrival 3pm Depart 10am
If you would like to arrange an earlier check in or late checkout, we can only organise this for you a few days before arrival as it is subject to same day changeovers and may not be possible if we have guests departing or arriving that same day.
Collecting the Keys & Final Arrangements
After the full balance has been paid – we will email you over all final arrangements.
If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed.
Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
Please note – Any ladies who are pregnant we recommend that you do not use the hot tub.
Please do not use the hot tub if you have fake tan on.
We recommend that a maximum of 15 – 20 mins is spent in the hot tub at any one time, any longer can result in heat rashes or a reaction to the chemicals used in the hot tub.
Please note there will be someone arriving to check the water in the hot tub early in the mornings, but they will try not disturb you.
Types of bookings
Sorry no stag parties.