East Manor Farm Sleeps up to 18 - 8 Bedrooms - Hot Tub
Key Property Details:
- Sleeps up to 18 guests (Friday & Saturdays, with a third night free)
- Outdoor pagoda covered hot tub
- 8 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- 4 acres of outdoor space
- Large dining table
- Open log fires
- Walking distance to the beach
- Pet friendly
If you’ve ever dreamed of holding your hen party at a Grade II listed grand house, with an outdoor hot tub and roaring open fires, this is the retreat for you! Nestled within four acres of woodland you can truly escape and enjoy an experience like no other.
Ample parking greets you for hens travelling from all corners. Saunter indoors and select one of eight stunning bedrooms to settle into, before enjoying the rest of your afternoon outside with canapes, prosecco and friends.
Dress up to the nines, there is seven bathrooms to get glammed up in, before posing for a professional photoshoot with our experienced photographer. Take the party to the hot tub outdoors once dinner and drinks have been devoured, play your music and sit back while you reminisce and plan with your girls. Within walking distance from the beach this is the perfect opportunity for a fresh morning walk with your pampered pooches the next morning. East Manor Farm will be sure to impress.
2 NIGHTS SET PRICE:
ENQUIRE FOR 2 NIGHT WEEKEND PRICES NOW!
CHOOSE YOUR ADD-ON PACKAGE:
Butler In The Buff
Wine Tasting Party
Chefs 3 Course Meal
Clay Pigeon Shooting
Murder Mystery & Chef's Dinner
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- Please note: All bookings are subject to a booking fee of £75 which is due at the time of booking and is non refundable.
Please be aware that this property is in quiet residential area, so we kindly ask that all noise is kept to a minimum outside the property to be considerate to the neighbours We encourage low key celebrations, no wild house parties are allowed.
No extra guests are allowed to attend the property.
Check in time & Check Out Time
Arrival 3pm Depart 10am
If you would like to arrange an earlier check in or late checkout, we can only organise this for you a few days before arrival as it is subject to same day changeovers and may not be possible if we have guests departing or arriving that same day.
Collecting the Keys & Final Arrangements
After the full balance has been paid – we will email you over all final arrangements.
If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed.
Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
Please note – Any ladies who are pregnant we recommend that you do not use the hot tub.
Please do not use the hot tub if you have fake tan on.
We recommend that a maximum of 15 – 20 mins is spent in the hot tub at any one time, any longer can result in heat rashes or a reaction to the chemicals used in the hot tub.
Please note there will be someone arriving to check the water in the hot tub early in the mornings, but they will try not disturb you.
Types of bookings
Sorry no stag parties.