Echo Falls 3 / 4 bedrooms - Sleeps up to 13 - Hot Tub
Key Property Details:
- outdoor hot tub
- luxurious dining room with 10-seater dining table
- generous size country kitchen
- gorgeous fireplace
- additional bedroom/entertainment room
Located in a very quiet location tucked away in a rocky embankment in the Lancashire countryside this wonderful traditional style cottage offers the perfect place to relax and make special memories with family and friends. On entering the cottage you will find a generous size country kitchen and a luxurious dining room which is the perfect setting for any celebration meal. The dining table seats 10, but there are an additional 2 chairs available to use around the table, for groups of 13 there will be an additional smaller table to use to join on to the main table, catering for everyone in your group in the same room.
Why not hire one of our private chefs to cater for you to make your stay extra special?
Following on from the dining room is a cosy lounge with 3 comfy sofas for you to relax and unwind or for those guests looking for a night of entertainment, then the additional karaoke lounge will be the preferred choice, featuring a state of the art karaoke system, bar stools and a mini football table, its sure to fill your night with fun and laughter. A natural stone staircase leads you upstairs with rich regal colours inviting you into the luxurious bedrooms.
- The Master bedroom is truly fit for a king or queen, luxury décor and original features, this bedroom is gorgeous and full of character – Sleeps 2 / Double Bed.
- The Second bedroom has a double bed and a single sofa bed, this bedroom has an additional Ensuite wc.
- The Third bedroom, with a full Ensuite shower room, features a double bed with single bunk above, 2 single bunk beds and a single sofa bed – sleeps 6
- The Fourth sleeping area is located on the main upstairs landing, it can be used as a separate games/entertainment area with pool table and sofas, or simply slide the curtained screen to create a separate sleeping area with 2 single sofa beds.
- There is also a family bathroom on the 1st Floor.
There are beautiful features to this property to add to its charm, such as exposed beams, gorgeous fireplaces, stone floors and stairs and picture-perfect windows overlooking the stunning scenery outside.
This delightful country cottage oozes luxury and charm, but the best is yet to be discovered… When you step outside, you will step into your own private sanctuary surrounded by nature with a bubbling hot tub that awaits you to relax in and enjoy the wonderful sights and sounds of a truly amazing waterfall which is the back drop to this outstanding cottage , the waterfall is absolutely mesmerising with feature lighting and an enchanted bridge with seating to experience the true delights this magical secret garden has to offer. You are sure to make special memories with your loved ones at this enchanted cottage!
2 well behaved pets are welcome at this property, however we kindly ask that no pets are allowed upstairs into any of the bedrooms.
Please note there is only parking for 3 cars at this property. There is no further parking spots available. It is extremely important that you do not bring additional cars as you will be required to move them due to parking restrictions by the local authorities.
HEN PARTY SUNDAYS
Celebration Sundays – Arrive at 1pm, afternoon tea, spa treatments and chefs 3 course meal £210pp ( Min 10 , Max 13 )
Simple Spa Sunday – Arrive at 1pm, 30 minute calming treatment at your accommodation with overnight stay £160pp ( min 10 max 13 )
MIDWEEK DEALS ( Min 10 Max 13)
1 Night stay – Arrive at 1pm, afternoon tea, spa treatments, and chefs 3 course meal £210pp
2 Night Stay – Arrive at 4pm, Accommodation only £145pp
2 Night Stay with Chefs 3 course meal £195pp
3 Night Stay – Arrive at 4pm, Accommodation only £175pp
3 Night Stay – Arrive at 4pm, Chefs 3 Course Meal included on one evening £225pp
Spa Treatments, Afternoon Tea, Cocktail class, Group Photoshoot – all can be added.
WEEKEND DEALS ( Up to 13 Max )
21st June – October 2021
2 night weekend stay £2500
3 night weekend stay £2800
Winter Deals 2021/22 ( November – Feb Inclusive )
2 night weekend stay £2100
3 night weekend stay £2500
March – October 2022
2 night weekend stay £2500
3 night weekend stay £2800
Christmas £3995 (5 Nights)
New Year £4300 (3 Nights)
Chefs 3 course Meal £55pp
Cocktail Class £50pp
Spa Treatments £50pp
Afternoon Tea £35pp
(min 10 people for all activities )
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking.
- The full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- Please note: Although this property is only 10 minutes from the motorway and 15-20 minutes into Huddersfield Town Centre, the road which the property is on is very remote, so please take this into account when booking winter dates. If it snows you may not be able to drive to the property, so we recommend that you take out the appropriate Insurance cover to cover you for such an event.
- Please note: We advise you to take out your own Travel/Holiday Insurance to cover you for:
- Activities which you are taking part in, in case of injury.
- Unable to attend the accommodation (Example: such as Snow or any other reason out of any ones control).
- Please note: All bookings are subject to a booking fee of £115 which is due at the time of booking and is non refundable.
- Please note there is only parking for 3 cars at this property. There is no further parking spots available. It is extremely important that you do not bring additional cars as you will be required to move them due to parking restrictions by the local authorities.
If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed. Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
Please note – Any ladies who are pregnant we recommend that you do not use the hot tub or swimming pool. Please do not use the hot tub if you have fake tan on. We recommend that a maximum of 15 – 20 mins is spent in the hot tub at any one time, any longer can result in heat rashes or a reaction to the chemicals used in the hot tub. Please note as with all our properties hot tubs and swimming pool will be checked each day. A caretaker will arrive to check the chemicals and adjust accordingly for your safety.
Types of bookings
Hen, Family & Corporate Groups welcome.