Horizon House - Sleeps 20 to 30 in 8 Bedrooms - Bar, Hot Tub
MARSDEN NR. MANCHESTER
Key Property Details:
- Sleeps Min 20- Max 30 (Fridays and Saturdays)
- Sleeps Min 15 - Max 30 (Tipsy Hen Sundays)
- 10-seater swim spa
- Dance party room
- Ample parking space
- 8 Bedrooms
- Huge dining room
- Plenty of outdoor space for games
- Close proximity to Manchester
- Free Wi-Fi
- Please note: due to unforeseen circumstances we have received confirmation that the football pitch as previously advertised will not be available at this property.
- Please note at the moment there is a swim spa at this property with a small hot tub within the swim spa, but it is possible this might be replaced ( Following guests recommendations ) with one large hot tub instead of the swim spa.
This breath taking brand new refurbished public house is the ultimate hen party venue for large groups! Offering an impressive eight bedrooms and accommodating up to 30 guests across the property, there is an abundance of space for you and all your hens.
Located in Marsden in picturesque Yorkshire, this is a prime location just 20 minutes from Huddersfield – with winding nature trails, a local canal and lots of amenities nearby. You will also have exclusive access to a 10-seater swim spa which is an amazing addition if you book spa treatments with our mobile beauticians! You can enhance the experience with a delicious afternoon tea delivered right to the door, with cakes, sandwiches and treats galore.
Glam up during the evening and head down to the party room, with a bar and karaoke facilities, speakers and lights – all you need to host your very own hen party night! Why not add a chefs’ supper cooked by our talented private chefs, or a fun cocktail masterclass with our mixologists? Sip your mojitos and soak up the atmosphere. This ultimate hen party house is truly unforgettable.
HEN PARTY SUNDAYS (Sleeps MIN 15 - MAX 30)
|TIPSY SUNDAYS||PRICE PER PERSON|
|Sweet Treat Sundays - arrive 1pm, including afternoon tea. Overnight stay included.||£155pp|
|Simple Spa Sunday - arrive 1pm, including afternoon tea & spa treatments. Overnight stay included.||£200pp|
|Tipsy Sunday Our most popular Package – Arrive at 1pm, afternoon tea, spa treatments, chefs 3 course meal with overnight stay||£250pp|
MIDWEEK STAYS (Sleeps MIN 15 - MAX 30)
|STAY||PRICE PER PERSON|
|1 Night Celebration Experience - Arrive at 1pm, afternoon tea, spa treatments, chefs 3 course meal with overnight stay||£195pp|
|2 Night Celebration Experience – Arrive at 3pm – Chefs 3 course meal included||£195pp|
|3 Night Celebration Experience – Arrive at 3pm – Chefs 3 course meal included||£225pp|
|Spa Treatments, Afternoon Tea, Cocktail Classes, Group Photoshoots can all be added to your Midweek Stay.||-|
WEEKEND DEALS (Sleeps MIN 20 - MAX 30)
|Weekend Deals||PRICE PER PERSON|
|2 Nights’ accommodation – With a group photoshoot||£195pp|
|2 Nights accommodation – With a Live Singer||£195pp|
|2 Nights’ accommodation – With a Pizza Night||£195pp|
|2 Nights accommodation – With a Cheeky Butler||£195pp|
|2 Nights’ accommodation – With Canapes & Prosecco||£200pp|
|2 Nights accommodation - With Afternoon Tea||£205pp|
|2 Nights’ accommodation – With a Spa Treatment||£220pp|
|2 Nights’ accommodation – With a Cocktail Class||£220pp|
|2 Nights’ accommodation – With a Chefs 3 Course Meal||£225pp|
WEEKEND EXPERIENCE (Sleeps MIN 20 - MAX 30)
|Weekend Experience||PRICE PER PERSON|
|2 Nights accommodation – With Cocktail Class & Pizza Night||£240pp|
|2 Nights accommodation – With Canapes & Prosecco on Arrival & a Chefs 3 Course meal||£250pp|
|2 Nights accommodation – With Afternoon Tea & Cocktail Class||£250pp|
|2 Nights accommodation – With Afternoon Tea & Spa Treatments||£250pp|
|2 Nights accommodation – With a Cheeky Butler, Group Photoshoot & Cocktail Class||£260pp|
|2 Nights’ accommodation – With Spa Treatments & A chefs 3 Course Meal||£270pp|
|ADD A 3RD NIGHT||FOR ONLY £45pp|
ULTIMATE WEEKEND EXPERIENCE (Sleeps MIN 20 - MAX 30)
|Ultimate Weekend Experience||PRICE PER PERSON|
|2 Nights accommodation – With Canapes & Prosecco on arrival, a chefs 3 course meal, Sat – Spa treatments, Afternoon Tea, Cocktail Class & Pizza Night||£375pp|
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £1000 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- Please note: Although this property is only 10 minutes from the motorway and 15-20 minutes into Huddersfield Town Centre, the road which the property is on is very remote, so please take this into account when booking winter dates. If it snows you may not be able to drive to the property, so we recommend that you take out the appropriate Insurance cover to cover you for such an event.
- Please note: We advise you to take out your own Travel/Holiday Insurance to cover you for:
- Activities which you are taking part in, in case of injury.
- Unable to attend the accommodation (Example: such as Snow or any other reason out of any ones control).
- All bookings are subject to a premium property booking fee of £215 which is due at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
Please note there is construction work for the football pitch outside of the property taking place.
Check In Time & Check Out Time
Arrival 3pm Depart 10am
If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed. Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Tipsy Hens.
Please note – Any ladies who are pregnant we recommend that you do not use the hot tub. Please do not use the hot tub if you have fake tan on. We recommend that a maximum of 15 – 20 mins is spent in the hot tub at any one time, any longer can result in heat rashes or a reaction to the chemicals used in the hot tub.
Types of bookings
Please be advised:
- There is a touring caravan site next to the property.
- There are currently some building work still being carried out outside the property until September 2019.
- The property itself is finished inside.
- Due to the remote location of this property WiFi signal can be limited at times.
Please note - we also advise you to take out your own holiday insurance to cover you for any cancellations for extreme weather conditions, the property is remote and therefore please take this into account when booking winter dates. No refunds will be given should you not be able to attend due to snow for example.