Peak Manor House Sleeps up to 20 - 8 Bedrooms - Private Hot Tub
Key Property Details:
- Sleeps up to 20 guests (Fridays and Saturdays)
- 8 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms including 4 en-suites, 2 shared and 1 downstairs WC
- Large modern kitchen
- Grand refectory dining area seating up to 20 guests
- Wood burning fire
- Al-fresco dining spaces by the river and in the courtyard
- Chill out lounge
- Well-equipped Games room
- Large garden and fire pit
- Parking for up to 10 cars
Welcome to Peak Manor House, situated in the picturesque Peak District close to the vibrant city of Sheffield, this stunning house fuses class and sophistication with true home from home touches. Lavish décor adorns every space, including the eight immaculately finished bedrooms you can retreat to after a long day of pampering!
Start with afternoon tea al-fresco, laid out for you with an array of cakes, sandwiches and delectable treats to keep you going until the evening. Sit by the wood burning fire on cooler arrival days for canapes and prosecco whilst you catch up. The chill out lounge is the perfect location for spa treatments from beauticians who can bring the bliss to you. Have a peaceful half hour in the hot tub afterwards while you wait for your hens to join you.
In the evening, why not book a fun casino night filled with games, gambling and great fun? The fire pit outdoors is the perfect escape for chats under the stars to finish the day off seamlessly.
If you opt to have a glam night out, return transfers into Sheffield can be arranged, so you need not worry about logistics. Return to take your dancing shoes off and retreat to your cosy room for a restful nights’ sleep – Peak Manor House isn’t complete without you!
2 NIGHTS SET PRICE:
|One Price All Year||£2500|
CHOOSE YOUR ADD-ON PACKAGE:
Canapes & Prosecco
Butler In The Buff
Wine Tasting Party
Chefs 3 Course Meal
Clay Pigeon Shooting
Murder Mystery & Chef's Dinner
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- Please note: All bookings are subject to a booking fee of £75 which is due at the time of booking and is non refundable.
Check In Time & Check Out Time
Arrival 3pm Depart 11am
If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed.
Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Tipsy Hens.
Please note – Any ladies who are pregnant we recommend that you do not use the hot tub. Please do not use the hot tub if you have fake tan on. We recommend that a maximum of 15 – 20 mins is spent in the hot tub at any one time, any longer can result in heat rashes or a reaction to the chemicals used in the hot tub.
Types of bookings
Hen, Families and Mixed Groups all welcome.
This property is not pet friendly