Rainbow Cottage Sleeps 14 - 6 bedrooms - hot tub, pet friendly, in between Hull & Bridlington.
RESERVATION SERVICE - Reserve your property for 5 days by paying a reservation fee of £75 to secure your dates. Give yourself chance to get deposits from everybody!
Key Property Details:
- Sleeps 14 guests
- Living room: With gas fire, 70" Sky TV and DVD player.
- Living room/kitchen 1: With wood burner, range with electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and tiled floor.
- Living room/kitchen 2: With electric fire, electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and seating area, leading to...
- Dining room/conservatory: With tiled floor and French doors leading to conservatory.
- Utility room: With washing machine and tumble dryer
A country pub is located next door – yes next-door!! So if you want a night off from cooking or a few drinks with your family and friends then this is the place to be! No taxi ride home, just a few steps!!
A beautiful large enclosed garden with a rainbow of colours makes you feel like summer will never end! French doors lead out onto a beautiful patio complimented by all the matching garden furniture. When the sun goes down slip into the warm bubbles of the tempting hot tub and enjoy a glass of prosecco or too with your friends and family. Making the most of your time at Rainbow Cottage!
The Main living room has a 70” Sky TV, perfect for those cosy nights. This amazing property actually has 2 kitchens!! So why not book one of our private chefs to come and cook you all a delicious 3 course meal! Or make use of the pizza ovens and bbq, for those of you who prefer to wear the chefs hat!
Daytime fun: Why not book our relaxing spa treatments in the comfort of your accommodation, or we can arrange afternoon tea to be delivered for you, or take advantage of the location and pop out to explore “The Deep” or some of the great shopping, bars and restaurants Hull has to offer.
The beautiful Yorkshire Coastline is only 7.5 miles away and offers fabulous sandy beaches.
Come rain or shine - Rainbow Cottage is the perfect location for relaxing, exploring and being pampered by our celebration suppliers if you deserve that extra special treat!
2 NIGHT PACKAGES (Sleeps 14):
2 nights with Canapes & Prosecco on Arrival or A Cheeky Butler
2 nights with a Spa Treatment
2 nights with a Chefs 3 Course Meal
2 nights with a Spa Treatment & Afternoon Tea
2 nights with a Pizza Night, Cocktail Class & Mini Bus Transfers
2 nights with a Afternoon Tea, wine tasting OR cocktail class and a chefs 3 course meal
2 nights with Canapes & Prosecco on Arrival, Chefs 3 Course Meal, Spa Treatments, Afternoon Tea, Cocktail Class & Pizza Night.
- Bedroom 1: With twin beds.
- 2 separate toilets.
- First Floor:
- Bedroom 2: With four poster double bed, 42" Freeview TV and en-suite with shower cubicle and toilet.
- Bedroom 3: With double bed, 42" Freeview TV and en-suite with bath and toilet (Jack and Jill with bedroom 4).
- Bedroom 4: With double bed.
- Bedroom 5: With twin beds and cabin bed.
- Bedroom 6: With bunk bed and single bed.
- Bathroom 1: With bath, shower cubicle and toilet.
- Bathroom 2: With bath, shower cubicle and toilet.
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking.
- The full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- Please note: Although this property is only 10 minutes from the motorway and 15-20 minutes into Huddersfield Town Centre, the road which the property is on is very remote, so please take this into account when booking winter dates. If it snows you may not be able to drive to the property, so we recommend that you take out the appropriate Insurance cover to cover you for such an event.
- Please note: We advise you to take out your own Travel/Holiday Insurance to cover you for:
- Activities which you are taking part in, in case of injury.
- Unable to attend the accommodation (Example: such as Snow or any other reason out of any ones control).
- Please note: All bookings are subject to a booking fee of £115 which is due at the time of booking and is non refundable.
- Check in is 3pm
- Check out is 10am
- Hot tub: Please note – Any ladies who are pregnant we recommend that you do not use the hot tub. Please do not use the hot tub if you have fake tan on. We recommend that a maximum of 15 – 20 minutes is spent in the hot tub at any one time, any longer can result in heat rashes or a reaction to the chemicals used in the hot tub.
- Sorry no stag parties