Rosebury Farmhouse Sleeps 13 to 18 - 7 Bedrooms - Private Hot Tub - Games Room - Wood Burning Stove
Key Property Details:
- Sleeps Min 13-Max 18 guests (Fridays and Saturdays)
- Large patio area with outdoor dining
- Outdoor hot tub
- Ample parking
- Large living area indoors with TV, ample seating and wood-burning stove.
- Large well-appointed and well-equipped kitchen with Aga and smaller breakfast dining area seating six.
- Larger dining room separate seating up to 18 guests.
- Snug room with ample seating and wet room attached.
- Seven bedrooms sleeping up to 18 guests, five are en-suite. (2 further bathrooms inc. a master bathroom and shower room)
- Master bathroom with roll-top bath and shower to first floor.
- Games room with snooker table to second floor.
Imagine the Cheshire countryside encapsulating you for a luxury two-night stay, at a 17th Century Farmhouse with beautiful facilities within 200 acres of unspoilt surroundings. Rosebury Farmhouse is just what you need for a low-key pre-wedding retreat, to take all your stresses away. The large patio area outdoors is the perfect location to gather for afternoon tea on arrival, with freshly made treats and plenty of cream tea to enjoy. Follow this with a relaxing dip in the private hot tub outdoors as the sun goes down.
Wake up to coffee and pastries in the large kitchen- or opt to have a private chef come along and whip up a breakfast feast, with eggs benedict and croissants on the menu! The living room is a cosy quiet place with a crackling wood burning stove, brilliant for cooler days, or you can venture to the snug for luxury spa treatments delivered by beauticians who will provide an in-house personalised experience.
Dress up to the nines for a three course dinner in the evening around the dining table, and follow this with a fun cocktail class with a mixologist who can show you how to make the tastiest concoctions! Choose from seven stunning bedrooms to lay your head for the night, with views of the pretty garden, the farmland and the Jodrell observatory. Rosebury Farmhouse is the ultimate hen getaway.
CHOOSE YOUR PACKAGE:
Peak prices are February to November - Off-peak prices are December & January only.
2 nights with Canapes & Prosecco on Arrival or A Cheeky Butler
2 nights with a Spa Treatment
2 nights with a Chefs 3 Course Meal
2 nights with a Spa Treatment & Afternoon Tea
2 nights with a Pizza Night, Cocktail Class & Mini Bus Transfers
2 nights with a Spa Treatment, Chefs 3 Course Meal & Chefs Breakfast
2 nights with Canapes & Prosecco on Arrival, Chefs 3 Course Meal, Spa Treatments, Afternoon Tea, Cocktail Class & Pizza Night.
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- Please note: All bookings are subject to a booking fee of £115 which is due at the time of booking and is non refundable.
Check in time & Check Out Time
Check in is 3pm
Check out is 12pm
If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed.
Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
Please note – Any ladies who are pregnant we recommend that you do not use the hot tub.
Please do not use the hot tub if you have fake tan on.
We recommend that a maximum of 15 – 20 mins is spent in the hot tub at any one time, any longer can result in heat rashes or a reaction to the chemicals used in the hot tub.
Types of bookings
Stag, Hen, Families and Mixed Groups all welcome.