The Sherwood Party Retreat Sleeps up to 28 in 14 bedrooms - Games Room, Hot Tub, Nightclub, Bar
Key Property Details:
- Sleeps up to 28
- Courtyard & exclusive grounds
- Large bedrooms with exposed beams
- Covered swimming pool (to be completed in summer 2021)
- Games Room with games machines and pool table
- Hot Tub
- Party Area with in-house surround sound system
Please note this is property is not a self-catered holiday home. It is a venue where all alcohol and food must be purchased on site from the restaurant and bar which you have exclusive access to. Please see menus and enquire with our team for further details.
SET IN ANCIENT AND PICTURESQUE SHERWOOD FOREST IN NOTTINGHAMSHIRE, THIS DREAM VENUE IS PERFECT FOR HEN PARTIES, BIRTHDAYS, WEDDINGS, AND A MULTITUDE OF OCCASIONS.
Start your beautiful stay with us by taking in the stunning scenery en route, with plenty of pubs, restaurants, and local country parks to enjoy close by. Once you arrive at this breath-taking retreat, you will fall in love instantly with the pretty courtyard and uniquely exclusive feel across the grounds. Once inside, relax with our delicious canapes and bubbling prosecco package, while you seek out your room and unpack. Large bedrooms designed and finished to a stunning modern standard with exposed beams, and gorgeous immaculate bathrooms are on offer. Sleeping up to 26/28 guests in total across the whole property, worry not about who to invite, as all your loved ones can share memories with you here. The Sherwood Party Retreat boasts a covered swimming pool (to be completed in summer 2021), a hot tub, and its very own party area, with an inhouse surround sound system! Simply connect your playlist and dance the night away. Enjoy a delicious pizza night or private chefs three course meal to mark the occasion, your meal can be prepared right before your eyes by our talented, friendly and highly trained chefs. Fancy a moments rest during your festivities? Why not take your drinks to the snug by the self-catering private bar, sit back and take in the atmosphere in this peaceful and special location.
If a spa weekend is more your forte, wake up on your first morning to relaxing spa treatments, all taking place in the tranquil setting of this home from home. Select these before your stay and leave the rest to us. Why not add an afternoon tea, beautifully laid out in the dining area, and then sink into your very own hot tub. You can truly wind down and enjoy every second of your stay at this exceptional retreat.
Throughout the day, you can opt to venture out and sample treats at the many local café’s, pubs, or ice cream parlours, take a walk across a choice of country parks, or simply savour your time at Sherwood with some friendly competition in the amazing games room. Offering a pool table and selection of games machines, you will be spoilt for choice.
Book your stay at the Sherwood Party Retreat today and create unforgettable memories together!
Everything can be arranged for you, from your very own private Chef to entertainment, security, Turkish barber to spa treatments. Just ask and we will make it happen.
Please note this is property is not a self-catered holiday home. It is a venue where all alcohol and food must be purchased on site from the restaurant and bar which you have exclusive access to. Please enquire with our team for further details.
Evening Menu - £26pp
Lunch Menu - £18pp
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking.
- The full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- Please note: Although this property is only 10 minutes from the motorway and 15-20 minutes into Huddersfield Town Centre, the road which the property is on is very remote, so please take this into account when booking winter dates. If it snows you may not be able to drive to the property, so we recommend that you take out the appropriate Insurance cover to cover you for such an event.
- Please note: We advise you to take out your own Travel/Holiday Insurance to cover you for:
- Activities which you are taking part in, in case of injury.
- Unable to attend the accommodation (Example: such as Snow or any other reason out of any ones control).
- Please note: All bookings are subject to a booking fee of £115 which is due at the time of booking and is non refundable.
If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed. Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
Hot Tub / Swimming Pool
Please note – Any ladies who are pregnant we recommend that you do not use the hot tub or swimming pool. Please do not use the hot tub if you have fake tan on. We recommend that a maximum of 15 – 20 mins is spent in the hot tub at any one time, any longer can result in heat rashes or a reaction to the chemicals used in the hot tub. Please note as with all our properties hot tubs and swimming pool will be checked each day. A caretaker will arrive to check the chemicals and adjust accordingly for your safety.
Types of bookings
Hen, Family & Corporate Groups welcome.