The Tavern Retreat Bar & Pool Room - Huge Dining Room - Sleeps 13 to 22 - 8 Bedrooms
Key Property Details:
- Sleeps Min 13 – Max 22 (Friday & Saturdays)
- 8 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms across two properties
- Self-contained private bar area with kegs to purchase, and pool table
- Private Outdoor area with seating
- BBQ available for use
- Rustic traditional décor and feel throughout
- Well-equipped kitchen with all facilities
- Prime location in Durham
- Little Sleeper available to book as an extra self-contained property for larger groups
The Tavern Retreat is unforgettably unique, and endearingly quaint, with its very own working bar and pool room for those chilled evenings celebrating your pre-nuptials. Choose from eight immaculate bedrooms, four of which are en-suite, to lay your head after a day of pampering and fun.
You can arrive and be welcomed for a canapes and prosecco reception at the house, enjoy a delicious three course meal or breakfast, prepared and cooked by a private chef; or simply unwind and relax with the BBQ sizzling away in the outdoor area – the perfect sun trap during summer months. Live singers and cheeky butlers can provide that extra edge and entertainment during cocktail classes or wine tasting parties, to make your weekend the envy of all your friends. Why not book a selection of calming spa treatments to complete your blissful hen getaway?
Special Discounts available for MIDWEEK Hen Parties.
The Tavern Retreat - The Ultimate Celebration Venue!
2 nights with Canapes & Prosecco on Arrival or A Cheeky Butler
2 nights with a Spa Treatment
2 nights with a Chefs 3 Course Meal
2 nights with a Cocktail Class/Wine Tasting Party or Gin Tasting
2 nights with a Spa Treatment & Afternoon Tea
2 nights with a Pizza Night, Cocktail Class & Mini Bus Transfers
2 nights with a afternoon tea, wine tasting OR cocktail class and a chefs 3 course meal
2 nights with Canapes & Prosecco on Arrival, Chefs 3 Course Meal, Spa Treatments, Afternoon Tea, Cocktail Class & Pizza Night.
Bedroom layout and no. beds (Main House):
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided no loss, theft by party members or damage has been caused throughout your stay.
- Damages exceeding the £500 security deposit will result in pursuement of additional charges via the party leader.
- Please note: All bookings are subject to a booking fee of £115 which is due at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
- Smoking is prohibited at this property
- Sorry, strictly no stag parties permitted.
- Noise is to be kept to a minimum at this property, the surrounding residents and nature must be respected – low key celebrations are encouraged, no wild house parties are allowed.
- Check in is 4pm. Check out is 10am.
- No third-party suppliers are permitted at this property. If activities are booked, this must be done through suppliers who are contracted to Celebration Cottages only.
- Lots of parking available if required.
- Minimum stay of 2 nights at this property
- Tailor made packages can be arranged at this property