Willow Spa CottageSleeps up to 10 - 5 Bedrooms - Private Swim Spa
Key Property Details:
- Sleeps up to 10 guests (Friday & Saturdays)
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 en-suite bathrooms with one separate ground floor WC
- Outdoor swim spa (doubles up as hot tub)
- Outdoor BBQ
- Al fresco dining facilities
- Large indoor dining area
- Underfloor heating
- Open plan kitchen
- Large living room with wood burner
- Contemporary décor throughout
- Only 5 miles from Lincoln centre
- Private location
- Pet friendly
- Ample parking for up to 7 cars
Opulence is in abundance at Lincoln-based Willow Spa Cottage, with accommodation for up to ten hens tucked away along a country road just outside the bustling city. Boutique shops, restaurants, bars and buzzing nightlife are easy to get to, but staying in will truly tempt you!
On cooler evenings, switch on the underfloor heating, wrap up in a fluffy robe and curl up for a film and pizza night on the gorgeous sofas with a luxurious blanket in front of the crackling wood stove. If you want to keep it glam, arrange for private chefs to arrive with all the ingredients for a delicious sit down three course dinner, complete with a clean-up service, leaving the open plan kitchen and dining area immaculate. Add a fun cocktail class to the mix, to really get the party started. Go even further and splash out on a cheeky butler to serve you! An iPod dock is on offer to set a relaxing or energetic mood, the choice is yours.
Wake up to calming spa treatments delivered by our experienced mobile beauticians and hop into the outdoor swim spa afterwards, it can seat the whole group, so grab your bubbly and enjoy a day of bliss! The outdoor BBQ can be fired up on hazy summers afternoons too. Willow Spa Cottage covers all corners, for a delightful hen celebration that truly stands out.
2 NIGHTS SET WEEKEND PRICE (excluding summer holidays) :
|1 Cottage (MAX 10 guests)||2 Cottages (MAX 20 guests)||3 Cottages (MAX 30 guests)||4 Cottages (MAX 40 guests)||5 Cottages (MAX 50 guests)|
3 NIGHTS SET WEEKEND PRICE (bank holiday and summer holidays):
|Dates||1 Cottage (MAX 10 guests)||2 Cottages (MAX 20 guests)||3 Cottages (MAX 30 guests)||4 Cottages (MAX 40 guests)|
|14th Feb 2020||£2350||£4350||£6350||£8350|
|21st Feb 2020||£2350||£4350||£6350||£8350|
|3rd April 2020||£2350||£4350||£6350||£8350|
|10th April 2020||£2350||£4350||£6350||£8350|
|17th April 2020||£2350||£4350||£6350||£8350|
|24th April 2020||£2350||£4350||£6350||£8350|
|1st May 2020||£2350||£4350||£6350||£8350|
|8th May 2020||£2350||£4350||£6350||£8350|
|22nd May 2020||£2350||£4350||£6350||£8350|
|Summer (10th July – 28th August)||£2350||£4350||£6350||£8350|
|23rd October 2020||£2350||£4350||£6350||£8350|
|30th October 2020||£2350||£4350||£6350||£8350|
|18th December 2020||£2350||£4350||£6350||£8350|
CHOOSE YOUR ADD-ON PACKAGE:
Butler In The Buff
Wine Tasting Party
Chefs 3 Course Meal
Clay Pigeon Shooting
Murder Mystery & Chef's Dinner
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- Please note: All bookings are subject to a booking fee of £115 which is due at the time of booking and is non refundable.
Check in time & Check Out Time
Arrival 3pm Depart 10am
If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed.
Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
Please note – Any ladies who are pregnant we recommend that you do not use the hot tub. Please do not use the hot tub if you have fake tan on. We recommend that a maximum of 15 – 20 mins is spent in the hot tub at any one time, any longer can result in heat rashes or a reaction to the chemicals used in the hot tub.