Yorkshire Country House & Spa Sleeps 15 to 24 - 8 Bedrooms - Two 6/8-Seater Hot Tubs - Badminton/Volleyball Court
Key Property Details:
- Nightclub with dance pole
- Karaoke with stage
- 7/8 bedrooms and can accommodate up to 24+ people
- Gas central heating with woodburner and open fire
- AGA, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 5 x Smart TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Off road parking for 12 cars
- Private enclosed side and rear lawns with patio and furniture
- Two 6/8-seater hot tubs
- Four well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Restaurant 5 mins walk
A beautiful property with a breath-taking setting which is sure to surprise the bride to be to a chic girly retreat! This 18th century property located in the heart of West Yorkshire surrounded by open countryside yet within close proximity to Leeds and Sheffield, the Yorkshire Country House & Spa is ideally located for a night out or for those groups that want their own space in a homely farmhouse but with great party facilities.
Boasting its very own nightclub with a dance pole, karaoke, 2 hot tubs, 1 located within in a hand-built summer house and the other bubbling away on the outdoor decking, you are certainly spoilt for choice! Away from the hot tubs there’s a huge outdoor space with a badminton/volleyball court, football goals, and an open patio area with tables and chairs, ideal for those long summer evenings.
Inside the house you have a warming open plan kitchen/diner, 2 living rooms, and 7/8 well fitted out bedrooms creating a cosy and warm feel to the property. For those looking to party, there’s a nightclub with a music system, karaoke, stage, dance floor, and laser/strobe lighting!
Weather your break is for a hen party or just a girly weekend away, this property is well and truly geared up to fuel a weekend of fun and surprises!
CHOOSE YOUR PACKAGE:
2 nights with Canapes & Prosecco on Arrival or A Cheeky Butler
2 nights with a Spa Treatment
2 nights with a Chefs 3 Course Meal
2 nights with a Spa Treatment & Afternoon Tea
2 nights with a Pizza Night, Cocktail Class & Mini Bus Transfers
2 nights with Canapes & Prosecco on Arrival, Chefs 3 Course Meal, Spa Treatments, Afternoon Tea, Cocktail Class & Pizza Night.
No extra guests are allowed to attend the property.
Check-in Time & Check-out Time
Arrival 3pm Depart 12pm
If you would like to arrange an earlier check in or late checkout, we can only organise this for you a few days before arrival as it is subject to same day changeovers and may not be possible if we have guests departing or arriving that same day.
Collecting the Keys & Final Arrangements
After the full balance has been paid – we will email you over all final arrangements.
If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed.
Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
Please note – Any ladies who are pregnant we recommend that you do not use the hot tub.
Please do not use the hot tub if you have fake tan on.
We recommend that a maximum of 15 – 20 mins is spent in the hot tub at any one time, any longer can result in heat rashes or a reaction to the chemicals used in the hot tub.
No time restrictions on hot tub. Just please be wary noise travels later in the evenings.
Please note hot tubs are self service and guests are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the water with the chemical kit provided for the duration of their stay.
Types of bookings
Sorry no stag parties.
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- Please note: All bookings are subject to a booking fee of £95 which is due at the time of booking and is non refundable.